The Hotel Argjiro building it started construction in 1885 and ended in 1891 as a family apartament . Later around 1930 one part of the building turned into “Hotel Savoia”, one of the most well known hotels at that time.The other part was rented by “Bank of Napoli” in 1941.
Around 1960 “Hotel Argjiro” was founded by the comunist state and it operate till 2002.Back then the building was left in bad conditions and almost ruined , but in 2011 the new owners that bought the building started the reconstruction and it took 5 years to make the hotel fully functional again . On 3th of August 2016 Hotel Argjiro opened its doors for all guests , with new facilities and new services but with the same hospitality tradition that this hotel had before.
Hotel Argjiro welcomes everyone to be part of its history!